I’ve been parenting for nearly 3 years now so I kinda get this whole mothering malarkey. With every child I’ve become a little more confident in my own abilities and let me tell you we are all doing an amazing job! Anyway back to the point of this post – I was tagged by the lovely Abbie over at MamaWilkos to share 10 reasons why I’m #RockingMotherhood
1. I have managed to keep not one, but two, humans alive. One for nearly 3 years and the other for over 3 months. That’s a pretty big achievement for someone who couldn’t even keep her guinea pig alive!
2. At least 4 out of 7 days my toddler has a healthy home cooked meal. That’s better than none so I’m totally rocking this
3. When my children are upset I am their comfort. My toddler often chooses me over Daddy #WINNI
4. It’s me who plans the little things that make special occasions special.
5. I would walk over glass for my girls and have even been known to remove spiders when needed :
7. I spoil my girls with my time as well as presents and my toddler shows her appreciation
8. All of my money gets spent on the girls (apart from my monthly brow appointment ;)) and I would never see them go without. #RockingMotherhood 😉
9. I always apologise when I mess up and although it doesn’t change it I am only human!
10. I love my girls with every piece of me and they will always know this (even when they are being total pains in the butt!).
Now it’s your turn to blow your own trumpet. I tag:
Vicky from Being Tilly’s Mummy
Amy from All Things Amy
Kimberly from OddHogg
Zara from Mojo Blogs
Sharon from Everyones Buck Stops Here