11 months? One month exactly until your first birthday (and Bluestone Wales!!!!)
Once again I am a total bad Mummy and have not had you weighed. I am pretty sure you have been gaining weight though as you love your food 🙂
You’ve dropped a bottle now which makes it real to me that you are growing up far too quickly. You now have an 8oz bottle in the morning and the evening although you don’t always finish it! You are still having 3 meals a day and love your food!
You are still in 6-9 month clothes as you are a little dot! But I don’t think it will be long before we have to move you into size 9-12 months. You are still in size 4 nappies 🙂
Routine is back on track after Christmas. Although January has been a hard month you have still been a little star. You have been laying in lately so sometimes our routine changes a little but now we are working hard to have you going to bed earlier and waking up earlier.
You have just started to sleep through the night again (as I am still typing you have woken up :() which I am glad about although I miss the extra cuddles! Hopefully now our routine is back in place this will continue 🙂
– You say ‘ahhhh’ when giving cuddles.
– You are pulling yourself up to stand on anything and everything (apart from your walker!!!)
– Your favourite game is ‘Peek-a-boo’ and sometimes you initiate it!
– You understand the words ‘hello’, ‘goodbye’, ‘clap’, ‘fish’, ‘pig’.
– You snort for pig and smack your lips together for fish!!
– You point to the things you want and have mini strops if you don’t get it.
– You enjoy spending time just exploring the house and playing with your toys!