Today you turn 4 months old, you have brought me so much happiness in such a short space of time!
Eye Colour: Blue although sometimes they look Hazel!
Hair Colour: Your hair is getting darker although after a bath it looks very light.
- You still love your bath time! You love to kick your legs and splash about. You also try and eat the water that may drip on your face!!
- You still love your bottle, getting excited as soon as you see it!! You even had your first taste of fruit the other day!! If you follow me on instagram you would have seen the video 😀
- You still love your muslin squares. You suck on them to put yourself to sleep or comfort yourself if you are sad.
- You love to be independent and lay on the floor, kicking your legs and moving around.
- You love to spend time in your cot if your feeling a bit sad, it calms you down!
- You are still such a happy and content baby! You find the silliest things funny but your laugh is so contagious! You love to have a chat and a smile.
- You love to squeal if you are not getting attention!!
- You love to grap everything you can now and grasp your toys. You are so interested in new things and everything goes in the mouth although you don’t actually like anything (other than your bottle and hand) in your mouth!
- You are trying your hardest to sit up still and now roll over, but I think you are a bit scared!!
- You love your Mumy and Daddy the most, but you are happy to go to other people, as long as you are getting attention.
We love you so much, you make us so happy!