I am guilty of always seeing the negatives in every situation. So I’m going to try (try my hardest) to see more of the positives and document these so if I am feeling negative I can look back and remember the positives.
– I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing, beautiful, calm natured, perfect little girl.
– I have an amazing family who are always there for me and pick me up when I am down!
– I have the greatest memories of growing up with my Nanny & Grandad.
– I may not have lots and lots of friends but the friends I do have are the best. I know my closest friends will always have my back, no matter what.
– I may not have all the money in the world, the biggest house, the best materialistic things, but I do have my own little family who I am so proud of and who make me smile everyday!
– I do not have the body of a goddess, but my body created and carried a tiny little human being.
– I may get upset sometimes and life does not always go the way I want, but I know I am lucky to have the people and things I do.
– My blog is not the best, but I enjoy having my own space to write and a space to call my own!
If you are having a bad day, just remember the positive things in your life, because even the lowest of people have something positive in their life!