We all know that baby wipes are up there as the most used baby products. But for more than just baby related things. Like cleaning the whole house – apart from bathroom mirrors. Don’t do that it smears. Badly! Well after a twitter chat (#BabyHour every Thursday) Sophie and I reckon Sudocrem might just be up there with it. Here are other uses for Sudocrem:
- Nappy rash obvs 😉
- Put it on their neck when their dribbly to stop it becoming sore and smelly.
- Chapped lips? Sudocrem on overnight.
- Dark under eye circles? Sudocrem on overnight.
- Spots? Sudocrem on overnight.
- Chafe? Apply Sudocrem before, during and after.
- Shaving rash? Sudocrem.
- Dying your hair? Put Sudocrem around your hair line and on your ears!
- Face mask? Sudocrem once a month.
- Cracked heals? Sudocrem.
- Fake tanning? Apply to the palms of your hands and bottom of feet.
- Shaving rash / razor burn, Put on your bathroom (This one is for the Dads)
- Dogs – helps their skin to heal.
- Horses – mix with honey for nasty cuts.
- Horses – aftersun on their noses.
- Grazed knees & cuts.
- Nettle rash.
- Insect bites/stings.
- Keep scars dry in warmer weather.
- Small burns from straighteners, kettles and pans.
What other uses for Sudocrem would you add?