Today I turn 26 years old. The number definitely sounds a lot older than I feel inside, however on the outside is a different story! I love reading other posts like the ’26 things I’ve learnt in 26 years’ but I don’t think I would be able to find 26 things! So I am going to throw caution to the wind and do a ’26 Things I Want To Have Achieved In 24 Years Time’ post (as thats how many years until I turn 50!!!).
In no particular order I want to have:
1. Bought a house with bi-fold doors into a beautifully decorated garden.
2. Visited at least 20 different places in the UK.
3. Got married surrounded by all my favourite people!
4. Added a puppy to our family.
5. Donated blood more than 50 times!
6. Made new friends and experienced new people.
7. Host a murder mystery night.
8. Seen the Northern Lights.
9. Changed the World in some way, no matter how small!
10. Been in a hot air balloon.
11. Learnt a new language.
12. Written a book even if I am the only one who ever sees it!
13. Fostered at least 2 children until they are ready to find their forever family!
14. Experienced camping.
15. Spent some time volunteering!
16. Taken part in a protest!
17. Taken my children to Disney World!!
18. Found myself, my fashion, my style etc.
19. Visited 10 other countries.
20. Learnt an instrument or at least be learning.
21. Witnessed a meteor shower.
22. Potentially had at least one more baby!
23. Worked my way up in my career or have started a complete new career.
24. Maybe even had grandchildren!!
25. Maintained an excellent relationship with my children and be here to watch them succeed.
26. Added to this blog for 28+ years as a way of capturing many more memories.
So there are my ’26 Things I Want To Have Achieved In 24 Years Time’. I actually found that a lot easier than I thought and I know there are probably so many things missing. However I hope to have many more years after 50 to tick a few more things off my list!